Update – 18th March 2020
InnaLabs® is closely monitoring the progression of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic across the globe and is reviewing the state of the impact on our employees, customers, suppliers and business. InnaLabs® have made arrangements to overcome the crisis that has been caused by this virus, and have currently invoked a business continuity plan based on the crisis evolution. The current status of the business arrangements are as follows;
For Our Customers
- Business as usual for Manufacturing; we have increased the capacity in our manufacturing plant to pull ahead of all customer orders until the end of May.
- These orders can be shipped early on request otherwise placed into secured finished goods.
- Our Engineers and Support staff can work from home, ensuring continuity of product development work packages.
- We have had no supply chain interruptions to date and have secured supply inhouse until June.
For Our Employees
The health and safety of our employees are of the utmost importance. Therefore, InnaLabs® is following the World Health Organisation (WHO) and local health authority guidance by updating its workplace safety to employees, customers and visitors, according to the latest developments. The current developments are as follows:
- In the factory, we have been able to establish safe practices such as personal hygiene, social distancing, and safe use of key equipment prioritisation on a rota.
- We have planned daily crisis calls with the senior team to manage changing priorities or communications.
Customers & Travel
InnaLabs® employees are advised to restrict all travel and visits to InnaLabs® from high-risk regions have been halted.
All customer and client meetings are taking place on Skype or Zoom conferencing to keep communications channels open with our latest data.
Employees returning from any high-risk zones must self-quarantine for 14 days. Staff, customers and visitors must also self-declare their travel history.
We are doing everything possible to keep business as normal as possible under this challenging period.
We are extremely proud of the response of our employees and their demonstrated professionalism shown under these extraordinary challenges.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
For more information please contact us.