Event Name: Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems
Date: 29th -31st May 2017
Website: Click Here
InnaLabs® to present a paper titled “Miniature Accelerometer for High-Dynamic, Precision Guided Systems” at Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems. 29-31 May 2017, Elektropribor, CSRI, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
This annual conference has become a traditional event for scientists and engineers from all over the world involved in navigation and motion control to share the results of their investigations and discuss prospects for the future.
- Inertial Sensors, Navigation and Orientation Systems
- MEMS Sensors and MEMS-based systems
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- Alternative Navigation Systems and Sensors
- Guidance and Control Systems and their Components
- Integrated Navigation and Motion Control Systems
Each topic covers the following aspects:
- design features
- methods and algorithms
- application-specific features (aerospace, marine, surface, underground)
- testing and metrology
To find out more about how InnaLabs® Coriolis Vibratory Gyroscopes and Quartz Servo Accelerometers can help you meet the challenges of your next program contact us to arrange a meeting with our inertial sensor experts.