The 21st St. Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems
Date: 26 – 28 May 2014
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
InnaLabs® is delighted to be presenting a paper at the The 21st St. Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation at St. Petersburg, Russia. InnaLabs® Design Engineers will also be onsite to explain more about how our Quartz Servo Accelerometers and Coriolis Vibratory Gyroscopes can provide critical inertial reference data essential for a variety of the most sophisticated market applications for land, sea, space and air, including stabilisation, guidance, and navigation applications.
- Inertial Sensors, Navigation and Orientation Systems;
- MEMS Sensors and MEMS-based systems;
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems;
- Alternative Navigation Systems and Sensors;
- Guidance and Control Systems and their Components;
- Integrated Navigation and Motion Control Systems.
About The 21st St. Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation
This annual Conference has become a traditional event for scientists and engineers from all over the world involved in navigation and motion control to share the results of their investigations and discuss prospects for the future.